Skip to main content

Free-Bees--> July 2024

 


So far this year we were able to pick up 170 free items.  High inflation is making finding free items more challenging to find.   However, I have set a goal to beat last year’s number (247). I am working towards finding the most items when I have more time and giving myself grace during the months when my time is limited.   


My goal for next year is to find 264 FREE Items. This works out to 22 items per month.  This may be challenging because drug stores and grocery store deals have started to dry up. I rely on digital coupons, printables from the company when available, store coupons and reward programs, samples, and rebate apps such as IBOTTA.     


As always, I can secure these items through Kroger incentives, Drug Store (Walgreens/CVS)  Rewards programs, sales, Smart Source, Meijer’s sales/store coupons, sample requests, and Rebates Programs (IBOTTA/SavingStar).   


January 2024 (29 Items)

February (19 Items) 

March (39 items) 

April (20 Items) 

May ( 32 Items) 

June (8 Items) 


July (23 Items) 


  1. Crest Pro-Health (3.5 oz)- CVS Sale, Coupon, ECB

  2. Oral B Charcoal Manual Toothbrush- CVS Sale, Coupon, ECB

  3. 2 Covergirl Eye Liner- Coupons, Store Coupon, ECB

  4. 2 Argan Oil of Morocco 4 oz- CVS Sale, Coupon, ECB, and Overage from Covergirl Deal

  5. 8X10 Photo- CVS Coupon Code

  6. Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich- Bonus Reward ( Reds scored 11 runs)

  7. 2 Bath and Body Shea Butter Bar Soaps (5 oz)- Store Reward Coupons

  8. Meijer’s Selzer Water (24 can case)- Meijers Perks

  9. Meijer’s macaroni and cheese box- Meijer’s Making It Right Policy 

  10. Kroger ½ gallon of ice cream- Kroger Store Coupon (7/31/24)

  11. Meijer’s macaroni and cheese box- Meijers Store Coupon 

  12. 6 bunches of silk flowers- Michael’s $5.00 store coupon 

  13. Perfect Bar- IBOTTA

  14. Bubble Bee Tuna in a Pouch-  Kroger Sale, Coupon, and IBOTTA

  15. Chick-fil-A Chicken 8 ct. Nuggets- Bonus Reward ( Summer Fun)



My favorite deal this month was the food deals from Meijers.  We were able to pick up multiple items that our family uses every month.     


July provided a rebound from June.    I am grateful to have reached my goal this month.    Hopefully, I will continue to find Free-bees and make my goal by December 2024.   


What is your favorite deal this month?


Here are last  month’s deals: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bean and Corn Salad--> $0.44 per Serving

  Black Bean and Corn Salad This recipe comes from Pennies & Pancakes.   Unfortunately, this blog is no longer active, so I am not sure how much longer we will have access to her recipes.    Here is the link:   Black Bean and Corn Salad.   Therefore, I am repeating her recipe below, because it is just that good.  Makes 7 Cups  Ingredients:  2 15 oz. cans low-sodium black beans (drained and rinsed) 1 15 oz. can sweet whole kernel corn (drained and rinsed) 1 red bell pepper (diced) 1/3 cup red onion (finely diced) 2 scallions (finely diced) 2 cloves garlic (minced) 1/3 cup diced cilantro 2 Tbsp. lime juice (Or the juice of 2 limes) 1 tsp salt *opt. 1 small jalepeno (minced) Directions:  Open and rinse both the black beans and the whole-kernel corn.   Then place them into a bowl.  Next, cut up the pepper and onion.   Add it to the bowl.  Finely chop the cilantro and scallions,  and mince the garlic to add t...

The Frugal Five: #49

  The Frugal Five: #49 With inflation on the rise and our salaries not being able to keep up, it seems like we have taken a pay cut and must be more careful with our money.   The Frugal Five is a series where we celebrate the daily or weekly activities that help us live a frugal life.     .          1- Haircut Savings Since haircuts are $30 per cut plus tip, each time my husband asks me to cut his hair, I am happy to.    This is a huge saving!   He gets his hair cut every other week, so on average, we save $60 per month on just his haircuts.    2- Beverages from Home  Each day I make coffee and take a travel mug with me to work.   In addition, I make homemade tea to pack for my lunch.    Since Starbucks’ coffee prices have gone up, my daily savings for my daily coffee has increased to about $5.75 per day.    In addition, sodas at work run about $2.00 per...

The Frugal Five: #46

  The Frugal Five: #46 With inflation on the rise and our salaries not being able to keep up, it seems like we have taken a pay cut and must be more careful with our money.   The Frugal Five is a series where we celebrate the daily or weekly activities that help us live a frugal life.     This week I focused on garden frugal ideas and savings.  Gardens take a lot of work and can take a chunk of cash.   Let's see how we can keep the price down and get the same results.          1- Free Seeds  How can we get free seeds and when do we start planting for the spring?   Previously, I was able to pick up seeds from my local library through a seed-sharing program.   However, since we moved, my local library doesn’t participate in this type of program.     Therefore, I looked for other opportunities to secure free seeds.   I found the Free Seed Project.  Through this ...