Free-Bees--> June 2024

 

So far this year we were able to pick up 147 free items.  High inflation is making finding free items more challenging to find.   However, I have set a goal to beat last year’s number (247). I am working towards finding the most items when I have more time and giving myself grace during the months when my time is limited.   


My goal for next year is to find 264 FREE Items. This works out to 22 items per month.  This may be challenging because drug stores and grocery store deals have started to dry up. I rely on digital coupons, printables from the company when available, store coupons and reward programs, samples, and rebate apps such as IBOTTA.     


As always, I can secure these items through Kroger incentives, Drug Store (Walgreens/CVS)  Rewards programs, sales, Smart Source, Meijer’s sales/store coupons, sample requests, and Rebates Programs (IBOTTA/SavingStar).   


January 2024 (29 Items)

February (19 Items) 

March (39 items) 

April (20 Items) 

May ( 32 Items) 


June (8 Items) 


  1. Bai Coconut Water- Kroger Coupon

  2. Verb Bar- Kroger Sale and Coupon

  3. Coffee Mate Creamer (32 oz)- Meijer Store Coupon

  4. Bag of Frozen Vegetables- Meijer Perks Coupon

  5. 8x10 Photo- Walgreen Store Code

  6. 8x10 Photo- CVS Store Code

  7. 8x10 Photo- CVS Store Code

  8. Planet Oats Oat Milk- Kroger Store Coupon


My favorite deal this month was the Plant Oat Oat Milk from Kroger.   This is my favorite Oat Milk and I enjoy it in my daily coffee.     


June is halfway through the year and I am on track to make my goal.     Hopefully, I will continue to find the deals and make my goal by December 2024.   


What is your favorite deal this month?


Here are last  month’s deals: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Cool Without an AC- Part 5

The Humble Egg

Frugal Five: #73