Skip to main content

Free Bees: July 2023

 


This year we were able to pick up 167 free items.  High inflation and the economy is making finding freebies more challenging.   However, I have set a goal to beat last year’s number (247). My goal for 2023 is to find 252 FREE Items, which works out to 21 freebies per month.   


As always, I can secure these items through Kroger incentives, Drug Store (Walgreens/CVS)  Rewards programs, sales, Pinch Me, Smart Source, Meijer’s sales/store coupons, sample requests, and Rebates Programs (IBOTTA/SavingStar).   


January (33 items) 

February (43 items)

March (22 items) 

April 2023 (15 Items)

May 2023 (24 Items)

June 2023 (3 Items) 


Here is my July 2023 list of Free-Bees!  


July 2023 ( 27 Items) 

  • 2 liter Dt. Coke- Kroger Store Coupon

  • Mush Overnight Oats- Kroger Store Coupon

  • Kraft Buffalo Mayo Sauce- IBOTTA

  • Nurishh Cream Cheese- IBOTTA 

  • 8X10 Photo- CVS Photo Code

  • 2 Covergirl Eyebrow Pencils- Coupon, ECB

  • 3 Revoln Makes (eyeshadow, nail polish, kiss balm)- CVS Store Coupon, Coupon, ECB, IBOTTA

  • Raspberry (6 oz)- Meijer Store Coupon

  • 2 Bananas- Meijer Store Coupon

  • 4 Edy’s Ice Cream- Kroger Sale, IBOTTA, Coupon

  • 2 Covergirl Makeups (mascara, face powder)- Coupons, ECB, Store Coupon

  • 2 Ravlon Makeups (lipstick, eyeshadow)- Coupons, ECB, Store Coupon

  • 2 Degree Deodorants- Coupon, ECB

  • 2 items from Michaels (Bead Landings- Earring Hoops, ⅜ in x 5-yard satin ribbon)- 20% teacher discount and $5.00 Reward.   

  • Meijer 48 oz Chicken Brooth- Store Coupon


July was my rebound month.     I was able to dedicate a little more time to searching for deals and picking them up.      It is time to go back to work and we will see what August looks like next month. 


My favorite deal this month was the makeup deal.   I was able to replace my older products and try new product lines. 


What is your favorite deal this month?  Leave a Comment Below. 


Did you miss last month's list?   No worries→ it is linked below. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bean and Corn Salad--> $0.44 per Serving

  Black Bean and Corn Salad This recipe comes from Pennies & Pancakes.   Unfortunately, this blog is no longer active, so I am not sure how much longer we will have access to her recipes.    Here is the link:   Black Bean and Corn Salad.   Therefore, I am repeating her recipe below, because it is just that good.  Makes 7 Cups  Ingredients:  2 15 oz. cans low-sodium black beans (drained and rinsed) 1 15 oz. can sweet whole kernel corn (drained and rinsed) 1 red bell pepper (diced) 1/3 cup red onion (finely diced) 2 scallions (finely diced) 2 cloves garlic (minced) 1/3 cup diced cilantro 2 Tbsp. lime juice (Or the juice of 2 limes) 1 tsp salt *opt. 1 small jalepeno (minced) Directions:  Open and rinse both the black beans and the whole-kernel corn.   Then place them into a bowl.  Next, cut up the pepper and onion.   Add it to the bowl.  Finely chop the cilantro and scallions,  and mince the garlic to add t...

The Frugal Five: #49

  The Frugal Five: #49 With inflation on the rise and our salaries not being able to keep up, it seems like we have taken a pay cut and must be more careful with our money.   The Frugal Five is a series where we celebrate the daily or weekly activities that help us live a frugal life.     .          1- Haircut Savings Since haircuts are $30 per cut plus tip, each time my husband asks me to cut his hair, I am happy to.    This is a huge saving!   He gets his hair cut every other week, so on average, we save $60 per month on just his haircuts.    2- Beverages from Home  Each day I make coffee and take a travel mug with me to work.   In addition, I make homemade tea to pack for my lunch.    Since Starbucks’ coffee prices have gone up, my daily savings for my daily coffee has increased to about $5.75 per day.    In addition, sodas at work run about $2.00 per...

The Frugal Five: #46

  The Frugal Five: #46 With inflation on the rise and our salaries not being able to keep up, it seems like we have taken a pay cut and must be more careful with our money.   The Frugal Five is a series where we celebrate the daily or weekly activities that help us live a frugal life.     This week I focused on garden frugal ideas and savings.  Gardens take a lot of work and can take a chunk of cash.   Let's see how we can keep the price down and get the same results.          1- Free Seeds  How can we get free seeds and when do we start planting for the spring?   Previously, I was able to pick up seeds from my local library through a seed-sharing program.   However, since we moved, my local library doesn’t participate in this type of program.     Therefore, I looked for other opportunities to secure free seeds.   I found the Free Seed Project.  Through this ...