Gratitude List 2023

 


Gratitude List 2023


Thankful List 2023


On  Thanksgiving Day, I post a list of 20 things I’m thankful for.  I picked 20 random things, so please don’t judge. These are not in order of importance.  That would make this job way too hard.  I just type ’em as they pop into my head.

I’m thankful:



  1. My God who watches over me

  2. My family who always supportive and helpful.

  3. Having both family members employed

  4. Having a job that allows me to touch the future

  5. Belonging to a church that is creative and positively touches the Earth and community.

  6. Obtaining a community garden plot this year

  1. A warm home that keeps us safe.

  1. Our health 

  2. My blog readers which make the work worth the effort

  3. A plentiful garden harvest

  1. The knowledge to preserve our harvest for the next year. 

  1. A group of kind colleagues 

  2. The change of seasons

  3. Our rose bushes

  1. A fireplace

  1. Having a small grove of wooded land

  1. The birds that visit our home regularly

  1. The fun art and music culture of our new area


  1. My Orton Gillingham Support System

  1. Random artwork throughout my area

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frugal Five: #64

Frugal Five: 33

The Humble Egg