2022- Thankful List

  


Thankful List 2022

On  Thanksgiving Day, I post a list of 20 things I’m thankful for.  I picked 20  random things, so please don’t judge. These are not in order of importance.  That would make this job way too hard.  I just type ’em as they pop into my head.


I’m thankful:


  1. My lord for caring for me

  2. All of the blessings I have received this year. 

  3. My family who makes life exciting and fun. 

  4. Securing a position in our new town. 

  5. My students who are a source of joy and laughter.

  6. Finding a home we could afford in our new town. 



  1. Having a grove of trees in my backyard with a creek running along the edge our property



  1. The free lawn concerts that are held locally 



  1. The fall leaves and beauty that our new area has to offer. 

  2. Having a real fireplace to enjoy a log burning fire



  1. Good Coffee

  2. Our family's health. 

  3.  Being food secure

  4.  Having good neighbors 


 

  1. You- My blog readers.  This is one of the most uplifting and special things this year. Thank You.

  2. The beauty the world delivers daily. 

  3. My friends, new and old, who are supportive and bring joy to my life. 

  4. Being able to incorporate my Orton Gillingham knowledge and skills to help my students develop and grow. 

  5. Having a warm home

  6. The simple pleasures in life. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frugal Five: #64

Frugal Five: 33

The Humble Egg