Skip to main content

Frugal Living Alert- 2 Free 5X7 prints from Walgreens

 

The Sweet Life On A Budget


Thank you, Walgreens for another great offer this week. Walgreens is offering 2 free 5X7 Prints.     Historically, I use these deals to print pictures off to save for Christmas presents later in the year.   I have ordered  2 prints today, but I am not sure if they will be Christmas presents or gifts for other times this year.      In order to complete this gift, I shop thrift stores or Michael Craft Store Sales for nice-looking cheap frames.   


Add 2 5 X7  prints to your Walgreen’s cart.    Then at check out add the promo code:   TWICEFREE.   This will make your prints free when you select pickup from your local Walgreens.  


Here is the link to get your pictures: 

https://photo.walgreens.com/store/prints?tab=Photo%20Nav%20|%20Prints


This deal has been up for a few days and I ordered my prints today, February 27, 2022, but I do not know when this promo code will end.   So,  head on over and order your prints ASAP.  


STOP THE PRESSES!

FREE 8 X10 Print from Walgreens

Another, Walgreens promo code dropped today!     I have already taken advantage of my

deal and plan on picking up both sets of pictures tomorrow.     

Walgreens is offering a free 8X10 print.  Add 1 8X10 Print. to your Walgreen’s cart.   

Then at checkout add the promo code:    LUCKY8X10This will make your prints free when you select pickup from your local Walgreens.

 

Here is the link to get your prints. 

Walgreen Prints

 

This deal is for a limited time, so head on over and order your print ASAP.

 

Enjoy your freebie!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bean and Corn Salad--> $0.44 per Serving

  Black Bean and Corn Salad This recipe comes from Pennies & Pancakes.   Unfortunately, this blog is no longer active, so I am not sure how much longer we will have access to her recipes.    Here is the link:   Black Bean and Corn Salad.   Therefore, I am repeating her recipe below, because it is just that good.  Makes 7 Cups  Ingredients:  2 15 oz. cans low-sodium black beans (drained and rinsed) 1 15 oz. can sweet whole kernel corn (drained and rinsed) 1 red bell pepper (diced) 1/3 cup red onion (finely diced) 2 scallions (finely diced) 2 cloves garlic (minced) 1/3 cup diced cilantro 2 Tbsp. lime juice (Or the juice of 2 limes) 1 tsp salt *opt. 1 small jalepeno (minced) Directions:  Open and rinse both the black beans and the whole-kernel corn.   Then place them into a bowl.  Next, cut up the pepper and onion.   Add it to the bowl.  Finely chop the cilantro and scallions,  and mince the garlic to add t...

The Frugal Five: #49

  The Frugal Five: #49 With inflation on the rise and our salaries not being able to keep up, it seems like we have taken a pay cut and must be more careful with our money.   The Frugal Five is a series where we celebrate the daily or weekly activities that help us live a frugal life.     .          1- Haircut Savings Since haircuts are $30 per cut plus tip, each time my husband asks me to cut his hair, I am happy to.    This is a huge saving!   He gets his hair cut every other week, so on average, we save $60 per month on just his haircuts.    2- Beverages from Home  Each day I make coffee and take a travel mug with me to work.   In addition, I make homemade tea to pack for my lunch.    Since Starbucks’ coffee prices have gone up, my daily savings for my daily coffee has increased to about $5.75 per day.    In addition, sodas at work run about $2.00 per...

The Frugal Five: #46

  The Frugal Five: #46 With inflation on the rise and our salaries not being able to keep up, it seems like we have taken a pay cut and must be more careful with our money.   The Frugal Five is a series where we celebrate the daily or weekly activities that help us live a frugal life.     This week I focused on garden frugal ideas and savings.  Gardens take a lot of work and can take a chunk of cash.   Let's see how we can keep the price down and get the same results.          1- Free Seeds  How can we get free seeds and when do we start planting for the spring?   Previously, I was able to pick up seeds from my local library through a seed-sharing program.   However, since we moved, my local library doesn’t participate in this type of program.     Therefore, I looked for other opportunities to secure free seeds.   I found the Free Seed Project.  Through this ...