Create a Hot Chocolate Bar

 

After a long day when it is dark and cold outside, there is nothing better than a warm cup of rich hot chocolate.   To put it over the top add whip cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.  



Each winter I create a hot chocolate bar to satisfy our sweet tooth and treat us to a bit of luxury on cold wintery days.   In addition, we enjoy hot chocolate during Advent as a treat.    


Here is how I do it: 


  1. I dedicate a specific space in the kitchen to create my Hot Chocolate Bar. 

  2. I gather all of my components.   

  1. Placing them in a basket, jar, or have them available in the refrigerator and label.     

Download my labels by clicking on the picture to get the link.

  1. I add a sign and it is ready to use.    

Download by clicking on the picture for the link.


Leave a picture of your Hot Chocolate Bar below. 

Enjoy your Hot Chocolate Bar. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frugal Five: #64

Frugal Five: 33

The Humble Egg