Skip to main content

CVS Finds (4 Free Products)


This week at CVS was a little slow. Unfortunately, I didn’t get the paper on 5/12, so I missed
out on some great deals.  But never fear, you can take advantage if you have the coupons.
I will list what I was able to score and what is available.    


Here’s my deals:




Buy 1 of each L’Oreal Elvive Shampoo and Conditioner.  

Cost: $4.99 X 2= $9.98
Coupon: $3.00 off 2 (CVS Digital Coupon)
Out of Pocket Expense= $6.98
ECB: $4.00
IBOTTA:
$1.50 for Shampoo
$1.50 for Conditioner
Final Cost: MONEY MAKER $0.02


Buy 2 Cover Girl Eye Brow Pencils

Cost: $4.99 x2 = $9.98
CVS Coupon:  $3.00 (Printed from CVS Red Box) - This Week
CVS Coupon: $2.00     (Printed from CVS Red Box)- Last Week
Out of Pocket Expense= $$4.98
ECB: $5.00
Final Cost: MONEY MAKER $0.02
NOTE- There is a  Coupon ($2.00) in the 5/12 SS.  If I had 2 of these coupons, it would
have been a $4.02 Money Maker!

Deals I missed, but you don’t have to.


Buy 2 Schick Hydro Silk 3 Razors

Cost: $8.99 x 2 = 17.98
2 Coupons: $4.00 x 2 = 8.00 ( 5/12 SS)
Out of Pocket Expense= $9.98
ECB: $10.00 (MUST BUY 2)
Final Cost: MONEY MAKER of $0.02


Good News:  Kroger has a started Mega Sale this week.  I am assessing the deals and
will bring them to you soon and my Free-Bees Post for May is coming out on June 1.  

If you have scored some Free-Bees or know of any good deals, leave a comment below.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bean and Corn Salad--> $0.44 per Serving

  Black Bean and Corn Salad This recipe comes from Pennies & Pancakes.   Unfortunately, this blog is no longer active, so I am not sure how much longer we will have access to her recipes.    Here is the link:   Black Bean and Corn Salad.   Therefore, I am repeating her recipe below, because it is just that good.  Makes 7 Cups  Ingredients:  2 15 oz. cans low-sodium black beans (drained and rinsed) 1 15 oz. can sweet whole kernel corn (drained and rinsed) 1 red bell pepper (diced) 1/3 cup red onion (finely diced) 2 scallions (finely diced) 2 cloves garlic (minced) 1/3 cup diced cilantro 2 Tbsp. lime juice (Or the juice of 2 limes) 1 tsp salt *opt. 1 small jalepeno (minced) Directions:  Open and rinse both the black beans and the whole-kernel corn.   Then place them into a bowl.  Next, cut up the pepper and onion.   Add it to the bowl.  Finely chop the cilantro and scallions,  and mince the garlic to add t...

The Frugal Five: #49

  The Frugal Five: #49 With inflation on the rise and our salaries not being able to keep up, it seems like we have taken a pay cut and must be more careful with our money.   The Frugal Five is a series where we celebrate the daily or weekly activities that help us live a frugal life.     .          1- Haircut Savings Since haircuts are $30 per cut plus tip, each time my husband asks me to cut his hair, I am happy to.    This is a huge saving!   He gets his hair cut every other week, so on average, we save $60 per month on just his haircuts.    2- Beverages from Home  Each day I make coffee and take a travel mug with me to work.   In addition, I make homemade tea to pack for my lunch.    Since Starbucks’ coffee prices have gone up, my daily savings for my daily coffee has increased to about $5.75 per day.    In addition, sodas at work run about $2.00 per...

The Frugal Five: #46

  The Frugal Five: #46 With inflation on the rise and our salaries not being able to keep up, it seems like we have taken a pay cut and must be more careful with our money.   The Frugal Five is a series where we celebrate the daily or weekly activities that help us live a frugal life.     This week I focused on garden frugal ideas and savings.  Gardens take a lot of work and can take a chunk of cash.   Let's see how we can keep the price down and get the same results.          1- Free Seeds  How can we get free seeds and when do we start planting for the spring?   Previously, I was able to pick up seeds from my local library through a seed-sharing program.   However, since we moved, my local library doesn’t participate in this type of program.     Therefore, I looked for other opportunities to secure free seeds.   I found the Free Seed Project.  Through this ...