Frugal Friday- December 21


Making small changes that have big results.


On Friday’s I share 5 frugal ideas to help you maintain The Sweet Life on a Budget.
 These things will have money saving ideas and/or a way to enhance your lifestyle for
very little money.

Neighbor Gifts- I spent 1 afternoon baking and putting together a few neighbor gifts to
share the holiday spirit.  Since, like everyone else, I am on a budget, I didn’t have a lot
of money to spend on this project, so I made some of our favorite cookies and put them
on a plate with a little candy I picked up last week on sale.  This made a thoughtful gift
for my neighbors who really enjoyed it.
I made a big pot of Chicken Noodle Soup using the leftover vegetables from the week,
homemade stock and chicken from the freezer.   Dinner for next to nothing.
I shopped at my local discount grocery store for the monthly stock up items. This is
always tricky because I need to set a strict budget and stick with it, but now there is no
need to drive across town for a whole month.  
Packed snacks and dinner for Friday night when we had a local meet.  No Stupid Tax this week.
I was feeling a little dehydrated and needed to boost my level of water intake, so I
made a point of packing a refillable bottle of water for lunch and to have around the
house.  

So what small things did you do this week to save money?  Share below in the
comment section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frugal Five: #64

Frugal Five: 33

The Humble Egg