Thankful List 2018

On  Thanksgiving Day, I post a list of 20 things I’m thankful for.  I picked the number 20 rather randomly, so please don’t judge. These are not in order of importance.  That would make this job way too hard. I just type ’em as they pop into my head.
I’m thankful for:
1- My Lord and Savior.  He walks with me daily and protects me.
2- My loving husband who a constant source of strength and love.
3- My son who shines joy and happiness daily and is very inquisitive.  
4- The ability of work as much as I want.
5- My garden- This year we increase how much we were able to preserve.

6- Learning to make pickles this year.
7- Learning how to dry peppers for winter.

8- My friends who support me and help to ground me.
9- Coffee- This is truly the elixir of life.

10- Having people read my blog.  This is one of the most uplifting and special things this year. Thank You.
11- Warm House- Many people in the work do not know where they are sleeping this evening and keep them in my prayers.  
12- Good food- So many children go hungry every night and it saddens me.  I am thankful for the food that I have and try to support those who are not as fortunate.  
13- Nature and all the beauty she shows me.

14- Chloe (my cat)- She is a consistent source of unconditional love.

15- Sun Rises and Sets-  There is nothing more beautiful than watching this.

16- Experiencing the 4 seasons.  Nothing beats feeling the change in weather, watch plants erupt from the ground, enjoying the summer bounty, leaves changing color and snow falling to the ground.

17- Christmas Trees with all their lights, decorations and magic.

18- The freedom that our country offers.
19- Fireworks

20- Fireplaces

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frugal Five: #64

Frugal Five: 33

The Humble Egg