Skip to main content

6- FREE- BEE --> June 2025

 

This year has provided our family with 75 free items!  


This year, I am focusing on seeking fewer freebies, but looking for higher-quality items to pick up.    However, I will pick up all the free bees my family will use within the year.  As a result, I may need to pay more for items previously picked up for free, but I am comfortable with this.   


Since I have changed my focus, I will not be making a goal this year.    Instead, I will use my energy to research how to elevate the items I purchase or get for free in our current economy.   

    

Traditional ways of picking up freebies include: digital coupons, store coupons, reward programs, samples, and rebate apps such as IBOTTA.     I will seek additional ways to buy items at a significant discount or for free.       


January (13 Items) 

February  (14 items)

March  (16 Items) 

April (16 Items) 

May (3 Items) 


Here is my June 2025 list of Free-Bees!  


June (13 Items) 

  1. Case of Kroger Water (24 ct)-> Kroger Store Coupon

  2. Kind Granola Bar- Sample

  3. Silk Almond Milk- Kroger Store Coupon 

  4. Kroger Ice Cream (16 oz)- Kroger Store Coupon

  5. 2 Storage Bins- Target→ Won Gift Card

  6. 8x10 Photo - Walgreens Photo Code

  7. Chick-fil-A Sandwich→ Chick-fil-A reward Coupon 

  8. 8x10 Photo - CVS Photo Code

  9. Long nose scissors- Lowe's Loyalty Member Gift

  10. 8x10 Photo - Walgreens Photo Code

  11. Private Selection Pasta Shells (16 oz)- Kroger Store Coupon

  12. Private Selection Pizza (14.2-19.2 oz)- Kroger Store Coupon 


Most Grateful for: 2 Storage Bins from Target—> They are helping to keep my refrigerator organized. 


What is your favorite deal this month?  

Long nose scissors because they were available to all Lowe’s Loyalty Card Members and are a game changer when pruning my roses.     


We are coming in a lot lower in the number of freebies picked up, but the quality is high, and we will use every purchase to elevate our standard of living.   However, I was able to pick up high-quality items at rock-bottom prices this month, which will also help. 


Last Month's Freebies Details: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bean and Corn Salad--> $0.44 per Serving

  Black Bean and Corn Salad This recipe comes from Pennies & Pancakes.   Unfortunately, this blog is no longer active, so I am not sure how much longer we will have access to her recipes.    Here is the link:   Black Bean and Corn Salad.   Therefore, I am repeating her recipe below, because it is just that good.  Makes 7 Cups  Ingredients:  2 15 oz. cans low-sodium black beans (drained and rinsed) 1 15 oz. can sweet whole kernel corn (drained and rinsed) 1 red bell pepper (diced) 1/3 cup red onion (finely diced) 2 scallions (finely diced) 2 cloves garlic (minced) 1/3 cup diced cilantro 2 Tbsp. lime juice (Or the juice of 2 limes) 1 tsp salt *opt. 1 small jalepeno (minced) Directions:  Open and rinse both the black beans and the whole-kernel corn.   Then place them into a bowl.  Next, cut up the pepper and onion.   Add it to the bowl.  Finely chop the cilantro and scallions,  and mince the garlic to add t...

The Frugal Five: #49

  The Frugal Five: #49 With inflation on the rise and our salaries not being able to keep up, it seems like we have taken a pay cut and must be more careful with our money.   The Frugal Five is a series where we celebrate the daily or weekly activities that help us live a frugal life.     .          1- Haircut Savings Since haircuts are $30 per cut plus tip, each time my husband asks me to cut his hair, I am happy to.    This is a huge saving!   He gets his hair cut every other week, so on average, we save $60 per month on just his haircuts.    2- Beverages from Home  Each day I make coffee and take a travel mug with me to work.   In addition, I make homemade tea to pack for my lunch.    Since Starbucks’ coffee prices have gone up, my daily savings for my daily coffee has increased to about $5.75 per day.    In addition, sodas at work run about $2.00 per...

The Frugal Five: #46

  The Frugal Five: #46 With inflation on the rise and our salaries not being able to keep up, it seems like we have taken a pay cut and must be more careful with our money.   The Frugal Five is a series where we celebrate the daily or weekly activities that help us live a frugal life.     This week I focused on garden frugal ideas and savings.  Gardens take a lot of work and can take a chunk of cash.   Let's see how we can keep the price down and get the same results.          1- Free Seeds  How can we get free seeds and when do we start planting for the spring?   Previously, I was able to pick up seeds from my local library through a seed-sharing program.   However, since we moved, my local library doesn’t participate in this type of program.     Therefore, I looked for other opportunities to secure free seeds.   I found the Free Seed Project.  Through this ...