Skip to main content

CVS & Kroger Finds (8 Free + Cheap Items)

Drugstore Savings (1 Item Free and Tissues at rock bottom price)
PLUS- 7 Free Items from Kroger and some other stock up prices


I use a 3 different YouTube channels to help discover the best savings for CVS and
sometimes Walgreen's.  Then I hand pick what items we would use in our family and what I
am willing to pay for the product. Sometimes, I am not willing to pay even a small amount
because I have a large quantity in my stock pile.  


For example, currently we have an excessive amount of toothpaste, even after I donated a
good amount to our local food bank.  So, right now, the only deal I will do for toothpaste is
Free. I will then pick it up, rotate my stock and donate the amount I got for free to the food
bank.  


In addition, I need to watch my ECB expiration dates.  


CVS Deals May 12-18, 2019


** For those of you who are new to CVS shopping, it is important to pick up a CVS loyalty
store (Free) and scan the red-box machine each week.  The additional savings are through
CRT’s (store coupons) that print at this box. In addition, you can choose to link your card up
on the website and download additional manufacturing coupons and send your CRT’s to
your card digitally.  Be careful and always check to make sure your coupons are taken off at
the register.




Extra or Eclipse Gum
Price: $0.99
ECB:   $0.99
Final Price: Free


Kleenex 3 Pack Bundle
Price: $4.49 x 2= $8.98
CVS Digital Coupon: $2.00 (on2)
Out of Pocket Cost: $6.98
EBC: $5.00
Final Price: $1.98 or $0.33 a box


Joah Cosmetics:
** I am in need of makeup brushes which usually do not go on sale, so the prices are based
on the purchase of these items.  However the deal is spend $8.00 and get $6.00 in ECB.
CVS follows the 90% rule.


Price: $3.99 (X2) = $7.98
Out of Pocket Cost: $7.98
EBC: $6.00
Final Price: $1.98 or $0.99 each


Overall Pricing:
Extra Gum: $0.99
Kleenex:      $6.98
2- Discounted bags of Caramel M&M- $1.05 each = $2.10
EBC Redeemed: $10.00
Out of Pocket: $.59
EBC Received: $5.99


Second Transaction:
Joah Brushes: $7.98
Out of Pocket:
EBC Received: $6.00


I decided NOT to do the second transaction because they my CVS didn’t carry the brushes I
wanted.


*Note: The price in the title is based on the price of the product alone as tax is individualized
by state.  In addition, be aware that the prices in the individual drugstores vary based upon
location, so you store may a little higher or lower than mine.  


#drugstoresavings


BONUS DEALS:
Kroger Mega Deals (Until May 21, 2019)  

Kroger has a Buy 5 Save $5.00 Mega Event going on until May 21, 2019.  Here are the
deals I was able to pick up. Prices are reflective of cost after the Mega Sale Deduction was
made.


Colgate Toothpaste (4.8 oz) $1.99
Kroger Digital Coupon- $2.00 (Limit 1)
Printable Coupon- $4.00/2 ( No longer available)
Final Price= Free


BIC Simply Soleil Disposable Razors (4 ct)- $2.79
Coupon (5/5/19 SS)-  $3.00
Kroger Digital Coupon- $3.00
Final Price= Free


4 Hallmark Cards ($0.49 X 4)= $1.96
Kroger Best Customer Coupon- $2.00
Final Price= FREE
Bear Naked Granola (11.25)- $2.49
Kroger Digital Coupon- $3.00
Final Price= Free


Hunt’s Best Ever Ketchup (38 oz)- $2.29
Kroger Digital Coupon- $1.50
Final Price= $0.79


Peatos Crackers (3 oz)- $2.99
Manufacturer's Sample Coupon- $2.99
Final Price= Free


** Note- The chocolate milk wasn’t on sale, but I did  get a $0.25 rebate from IBOTTA.




Speed stick (Ladies and Mens- 3.25 oz)- $0.99
Paper Coupon (5/5/19 SS)- $0.50
Final Price= $0.49


Stayfree Pads (18-24 ct)- $1.99
Coupon (4/7/19 SS/Exp. 5/11/19)- $2.00/2
Final Price= $0.99


Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap (11.25 oz)- $0.99
Coupon (5/5/9 SS)- $0.50
Final Price= $0.49


Dove Men + Care 2 in 1 Fortifying Shampoo & Conditioner (12 oz)- #3.49
Coupon (5/5/19 RMN)- $4.00/2
Ibotta Rebate- $1.50 x 2= $3.00
Final Price= Free


Palmolive Dish Detergent (32.5 oz)- $1.99
Coupon (5//5/19 SS)- $1.00
Kroger Digital Coupon- $1.00
Buy 2 and get $2.00 OYNO
** Note- My $2.00 OYNO didn’t print at my store, but the store manager was able to
reimburse me for each $2.00.  


#FreebeesROCK!

#Krogermegasale

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Bean and Corn Salad--> $0.44 per Serving

  Black Bean and Corn Salad This recipe comes from Pennies & Pancakes.   Unfortunately, this blog is no longer active, so I am not sure how much longer we will have access to her recipes.    Here is the link:   Black Bean and Corn Salad.   Therefore, I am repeating her recipe below, because it is just that good.  Makes 7 Cups  Ingredients:  2 15 oz. cans low-sodium black beans (drained and rinsed) 1 15 oz. can sweet whole kernel corn (drained and rinsed) 1 red bell pepper (diced) 1/3 cup red onion (finely diced) 2 scallions (finely diced) 2 cloves garlic (minced) 1/3 cup diced cilantro 2 Tbsp. lime juice (Or the juice of 2 limes) 1 tsp salt *opt. 1 small jalepeno (minced) Directions:  Open and rinse both the black beans and the whole-kernel corn.   Then place them into a bowl.  Next, cut up the pepper and onion.   Add it to the bowl.  Finely chop the cilantro and scallions,  and mince the garlic to add t...

The Frugal Five: #49

  The Frugal Five: #49 With inflation on the rise and our salaries not being able to keep up, it seems like we have taken a pay cut and must be more careful with our money.   The Frugal Five is a series where we celebrate the daily or weekly activities that help us live a frugal life.     .          1- Haircut Savings Since haircuts are $30 per cut plus tip, each time my husband asks me to cut his hair, I am happy to.    This is a huge saving!   He gets his hair cut every other week, so on average, we save $60 per month on just his haircuts.    2- Beverages from Home  Each day I make coffee and take a travel mug with me to work.   In addition, I make homemade tea to pack for my lunch.    Since Starbucks’ coffee prices have gone up, my daily savings for my daily coffee has increased to about $5.75 per day.    In addition, sodas at work run about $2.00 per...

The Frugal Five: #46

  The Frugal Five: #46 With inflation on the rise and our salaries not being able to keep up, it seems like we have taken a pay cut and must be more careful with our money.   The Frugal Five is a series where we celebrate the daily or weekly activities that help us live a frugal life.     This week I focused on garden frugal ideas and savings.  Gardens take a lot of work and can take a chunk of cash.   Let's see how we can keep the price down and get the same results.          1- Free Seeds  How can we get free seeds and when do we start planting for the spring?   Previously, I was able to pick up seeds from my local library through a seed-sharing program.   However, since we moved, my local library doesn’t participate in this type of program.     Therefore, I looked for other opportunities to secure free seeds.   I found the Free Seed Project.  Through this ...