Everyday Luxury- Enjoy the View!



Celebrating the little things in life elevates it to new heights.  By looking at what you think
is luxurious, being creative, adjusting your mindset to seek out beauty and focusing on
learning contentment, you will discover how to live luxuriously. And the best part is,
you can do all this on a budget.  


Luxurious things don’t have to cost much or any money at all.  In fact some of the best things
in life are free. This series looks at what things make me happy and may give you ideas as
to how to incorporate a little piece of luxury in your life too.




Nature’s beauty is something that is available to everyone.  It just takes slowing down and
being present in the moment. Regardless of the time of day or year, with the right mindset
you can see beauty in any environment.  




One of my favorite things to do is watch the sunrise or sunset.  We are fortunate to have a
pond and reserve close to our home, so it is easy for me to catch beautiful ones on a regular
basis.  Sometimes, I just have my morning coffee or dinner on my back patio and enjoy the
view.


 







I hope you enjoyed the pictures.  Leave a comment below with a picture of your favorite sunrise or sunset.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Frugal Five: #64

Frugal Five: 33

The Humble Egg